Wednesday, December 1, 2010

December Offering


Although my main work is in Craniosacral Therapy (CST) and SomatoEmotional Release (SER), there are other modalities of healing that I bring into my practice. For over 4 years I have been personally practicing Shamanic healing from the Peruvian Inca tradition. www.thefourwinds.com In addition to this, for the past 15 months, I have been training in Core Belief Restructuring. www.corebeliefrestructuring.com The tools I have accumulated in these programs have assisted my growth further in being able to manage my energy efficiently, coming from my Spirit versus my ego consistently and learning how to focus my intention with purpose and clarity. This combined with the regular practice of Gratitude are all part of the process of manifesting.

As I look back over the past year, or five years, I am seeing seeds which I planted coming to fruition. And I have focused clarity in the direction I see my life moving. We live in rapidly changing times and these tools have prepared me to move ahead with grace and ease and the ability to co-create a beautiful story for myself and the world.

My philosophy has been that one must do their own work in order to be available to others. The tools I have gathered, through my coaching, Shamanic and CBR practices have allowed me to navigate life with deep gratitude for the lessons and gifts that have aided in my personal evolution. CST and SER have allowed me to free my body-mind of tension and blocks built up over a lifetime. My self-trust and confidence has deepened, my ability to move through each moment with an open heart has amplified my life tremendously, and my relationships continue to become more creative and intimate. What I have learned in my personal journey, I teach and implement in my practice.

I use the body work I do for a few reasons. First, it is highly effective for releasing places that store stress and tension on a profoundly deep level, often permanently re-wiring the connection between body, mind and emotion. The nervous system is able to release and then hold a place of deep relaxation. It’s virtually a re-boot for the system and an oil lube for the body!

Secondly, by combining my Shamanic and CBR work and integrating it into the body work, my clients experience a deep holistic shift. I am able to be sensitive to the person I am working with and communicate with their inner physician (higher self) clearly and accurately, which makes for an overall powerful and lasting experience. It allows for the intention of the client to be manifest in a safe and soft manner.

For the month of December, I am offering 3 sessions for $130. A great gift for yourself and/or for someone you love! Wishing you a healthy, happy holiday and New Year!

I also do distance work if you live out of the area. Contact me via phone or email for more information.

No comments: