Thursday, July 23, 2009

Trusting the Universe

Once we can truly own that we are all one, then we can connect with everyone for the highest good. We can live half way around the world and still be connected soul to soul. The more we let go of what we love, the more present our love becomes, and the more clearly we can embody the good. The deeper we will love from a more soulful place, the egoic love is then transcended.

I have had some remarkable insights and discoveries lately stemming from letting go, becoming unattached and freeing myself to live from a higher purpose. In fact I have had several instances lately where hummingbirds have flow and hovered around my heart center. It happened again only moments ago and I realized, I have cleaned up so much baggage that I am truly a flower and Nature is recognizing that in me.

I have been on this journey all my life and with the help of all the beautiful people in my life, including my parents, and with my intention to clear out the coffers of my egoic and emotional self, I am beginning to see such beauty and simplicity in this human experience. Thank you to all of you. The new chapter that is unfolding is one of light and love that I have never experienced, and clarity. I can hear the inner voice of my higher self, and the universe is now able to communicate through me. So even as I write this, it is not my voice but the voice of us all.

Trusting in the universe, knowing that there is a beautiful story unfolding, we can then relax and enjoy the moment as it is. There is a sense of rightness and alignment with yourself and with all things. This is so freeing. There is no need to know any outcome. We can finally welcome all things as beautiful gifts.

We are spirits manifested in our physical form on this Earth in this lifetime, and once we can truly embody that, we can then access the deeper wisdom that is available to all of us. I am just beginning that stage of accessing, and what I am receiving is vital for all of us to hear. We live in a society where we have been afraid, unsure, placing our worthiness outside of ourselves. We are all equals on the spirit level with unique gifts that want to be expressed and shared. We have more tools to support connecting with our higher selves now than ever. This is key. But first, trust in the universe. You may call it Source, God, Great Spirit. Whatever you name it, it is there, supporting you in living out a beautiful life. Trust in that and let go of attachments, and you will feel your life in alignment with all things.

1 comment:

Mary Beth said...

Terri - just wanted to say WOW - you are flowing - I love how you compared your heart center to that of a flower even attracting hummingbirds... Your words are transforming and have a freshness about them. Keep unfolding - it's beautiful. Love - Mary Beth